Our people are our priority. If you’re a Mitie colleague looking for support or answers to workplace questions, you’ve come to the right place.
On this page, you’ll find lots of information including:
- Accessing your payslip
- Getting in touch with HR
- Wellbeing services
- Nominating a Mitie Star
- Mi Thank you
- Mi Deals
- Mi Leave link
Your voice matters – we want to hear how you feel about working at Mitie.
Your feedback and ideas are very valuable to us so please contact us at SharewithSheridan@mitie.com.
Contact Human Resources
Our People Department can help answer any questions you have about your job.
T: 01 883 9190
To access your payslip using your employee number & your PPS number as your password, log in for Mitie online payslips.
To view all of our current internal vacancies, visit the careers page.
Benefits, training and recognition
Rewarding our people for delivering the exceptional, every day, is important to us.
Discover the benefits and support available to you as a Mitie colleague – from discounts to tailored training, a dedicated employee platform, award schemes and more.
MiDeals is Mitie Facilities Management Ltd’s employee discounts platform. Once registered you can find discounts and offers for multiple retailers which will either save you a percentage of the price through instant vouchers or will give you cashback that you can bank up and spend at a later date.
To register for MiDeals and discover fantastic discounts at a host of retailers working with Mitie, download the guide.
If you already have an account set up you can logon by the following link: https://mideals.rewardgateway.ie/Authentication/Login
If you have any queries please contact our People Support on:
Tel 01 883 9190
Our Learning Hub has everything you need for your induction, training and development.
Here you’ll find educational resources to suit your role and learning style, covering everything from business skills to wellbeing at work. A selection of videos, audio, games and quizzes are also available to help you learn effectively.
Log in details:
- User name: IE and Your payroll number (example IE0000)
- Password (first time login): Welcome123!
Copy https://mitie.annualleave.com into your browser.
This link will work with all laptops, tablets, phones etc.
You need to click on the reset password link and set up your own password.
A password reset email will be sent to your email address from our supplier KEFRON
You need to click on the link and set up your own password.
The Password link may expire in 24 hours if it is not accessed.
Once in you will be able to see all the information that has been provided by your manager.
As a people manager you will be able to see all of your team and yourself.
The tool is very user friendly but if anyone is having technical issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mitie ‘MiRecognition’ tool (FromMe2You) is launched since April 2019. The system will allow for everyone to nominate any employee for a Mitie Star or a smaller Mi thanks Awards. People managers will have the ability to nominate colleagues for a QHSE Best Save. However, if you are not a people manager and wish to nominate someone for a QHSE Best Save, simply provide the details to your manager who can then nominate.
What Awards can you get:
1) Mitie Star: 1 Winner of the month gets €250, and 1 runner up of the month €150, and an overall annual Mite Star winner
2) QHSE Best Save: 1 monthly winner gets €100
3) Mi Thanks: €25 quick awards, that each Operations Director can approve by their areas
• Get started nominating your colleagues
• Log In (FromMe2You)
• For Mitie Stars & QHSE, ensure you provide as much detail as possible in your nominations
• If you cannot log in or find a colleague in the system then we do not have an up to date email for you or your colleague
• So you or your colleague will need to please send their email to Irelandpeoplesupport@mitie.com so we can include you in the monthly uploads
Any questions or issues please contact our People Team Irelandpeoplesupport@mitie.com
The Mitie Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) service, is a free service available to all employees, this service provides immediate support for those who may be experiencing difficulties either at work or at home that are having an impact on their well-being.
This service is accessible via a telephone helpline staffed by fully trained counsellors 24 hour a day, 365 days a year and can be utilised as many times as necessary. Callers to the helpline are given unlimited support, advice and information to deal with their difficulties. This service can be used for a wide range of problems including:
- Health and Wellbeing related issues including Addiction, Mental health, Bereavement
- Stress, Relationship issues
- Financial information including Debt, Redundancy, Mortgages, Taxation, Budgeting
- Legal including Matrimonial issues, Wills, Family law, Probate
- Specialist information including Welfare, Consumer issues, State benefits
- Family life issues including childcare, eldercare, homecare
- Other (Diet, smoking, phobias)
If you would like to use this service, please call the number below depending on your location:
- Republic of Ireland: 1850 718 888
- Northern Ireland: 0800 1116 387
This service is also available online using the following details:
We wish to assure you that information is kept confidential at all times and there is no direct contact between Mitie and our service provider on any specific issue.
Should you wish to discuss details of our EAP service in further detail please do not hesitate to contact a member of the HR team in confidence.